Disclaimer: If you do not agree to these policies, do not use this site.
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the mailmule.one website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, verifying email addresses using Mail Mule's website or API or receiving advice from any colleagues working at Mail Mule (hereafter referred to as the "Mail Mule" or the "Services" or the "Service" or the "Agreement"). The Service is operated by Wherrelz Corporation, registered in Delaware, United States
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use Mail Mule.
- You must provide true and complete contact information in your account and billing details.
- You must agree to our terms, conditions and rules and abide by them.
- You must not use our services for verifying purchased / rented lists for sending unsolicited emails.
- You must not use our services for verifying made up / scraped email addresses.
- By signing up, you warrant that you meet the above eligibility requirements.
- Mail Mule reserves the right to close or shut down accounts of any users for any reason disclosed or undisclosed and to change these eligibility requirements at any time.
Security, Accounts and Passwords
If you create an online account on mailmule.one, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and any API key assigned to you. It is up to you as the account owner to keep your password and account name confidential. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and API key and any other actions taken in connection with your account or the use of the API by that account or API key. You will contact Mail Mule immediately if you suspect a breach of security regarding your account.
Fixed Monthly: Monthly rates offered are base-line rates and credit packs are applicable to your account only if you have a subscription plan.
Buy credit packs: You may purchase any available credit pack any time. Credits expire with your subscription plan; but can be carried forward as long as you have a valid subscription plan. You can follow your credit changes in your credit log. Mail Mule reserves the right to change or remove any credit packs at any time.
Expiry: If your monthly subscription is discontinued, all the credits in your account expire at that end of the billing period.
Payment: Online payments made on Mail Mule's website are processed by Stripe ONLY. We do not support PayPal. Stripe does not allow Mail Mule to access your card details.
Payments for any credit packs must be made upfront and they are not refundable.
98%+ Email Delivery Rate Assurance
If you follow our advice outlined in and use Mail Mule's online email verification service to verify email addresses, you can achieve 98%+ email delivery rate. If you have followed all steps and advice in and still had higher than 2% Hard Bounce rate, one of Mail Mule's support colleagues will investigate your bounce rate, and if any improvement areas found, will advise how to further improve your email delivery rate. Mail Mule provides this investigation for free as your guarantee.
During investigation Mail Mule's colleagues might ask you to export and forward bounce reports, send test emails or the exact copy of last used email campaign to any test email addresses, or might need to login in to your email sending application. You are expected to fully cooperate during this investigation. Should Mail Mule's colleague find any hard bounces during the investigation, this will be further investigated by developers and the information will be used to further improve Mail Mule's email verification application.
You explicitly agree that you use Mail Mule's services and follow Mail Mule's colleagues' advice at your own risk. Under no circumstances is Mail Mule, nor its owners, employees, contractors liable or responsible for your email delivery rate.
If the 2% Hard Bounce rate continues Mail Mule will refund the relevant credits against the failed email IDs. The condition for the credit refund is as follows:
- Emails must be verified using Mail Mule's website, uploading your file in your Mail Mule account
- This is not applicable for verifications completed using Mail Mule's API, because Mail Mule doesn't keep a record of these verifications.
- Hard bounce rate higher than 2%: Hard bounces occur when a recipient's email address does not exist.
- Does not apply for soft bounces. Soft bounces are down to your personal sending history, settings, server, IP reputation and email content.
- Only applies for emails sent to email addresses returned as 'Low Risk' by Mail Mule's verification system.
- You must send an email to each verified 'Low Risk' email address within 7 days of verification, and the date logs must be provided.
- The % of hard bounces will be calculated as hardBounces / lowRiskEmails * 100
- You must use a professional 3rd party email sender for sending your emails.
- Only email providers that provide detailed reports of your soft and hard bounces are accepted. If a detailed breakdown of your bounced emails is not available our guarantee does not apply.
- You must allow us to log in to your email sender account to review your results, export reports and analyse bounces.
- General Refund Policy applies
General Refund Policy
Any requests for refunds must be in writing by contacting Mail Mule on email@example.com.
Your email must be sent from the email address you have registered with on Mail Mule's website.
All requests for refunds must be within 30 days of the last payment date, and you need to have a valid subscription.
Should Mail Mule change, suspend or remove its website or services, or in case your account is terminated you are not eligible for a refund for unused credits.
You are only allowed to have one Mail Mule account. If your account is suspended or disabled, creating another account will automatically result in cancellation whether or not you have made a payment on the accounts. If your account is suspended you will not be eligible for refund for any payments made in the past regardless of the number of credits left on your account.
Mail Mule's real time single API is designed to verify single email addresses and is not to be used to process bulk emails. To process large amount of emails our users can upload their emails in a CSV file.
Time taken to process emails is not guaranteed and it can take 24-48 hours for some lists to complete.
Mail Mule will verify the email addresses as you provide them. Mail Mule will not make any alterations or modifications to your data.
If Mail Mule is under the impression that you have created multiple accounts they reserve the right to suspend any or all of them.
Mail Mule's email verification service may be used for opt-in subscribers only.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided "as is" and "as available". Neither Mail Mule / Wherrelz Corp. nor its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers and licencors, make any warranty that this Service will meet your requirements, be error free, accurate, reliable, compatible, timely or fast enough or that access thereto will be continuous and uninterrupted. You understand that you utilise the service, or otherwise obtain content or services through, this service at your own discretion and risk. Mail Mule does not warrant that the information on the website, or the information or advice provided by Mail Mule's colleagues is complete, accurate, non-misleading or true. Mail Mule has the right to, at Mail Mule's sole discretion, change, remove, terminate or recall its Money Back Guarantee with immediate effect.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to accept full responsibility of any loss resulting from the use of Mail Mule's website, services, tools, downloads, advices or any other use of the Services. You agree to use the Services and follow advices at your own risk. In no event will Mail Mule; nor its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers and licencors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data
Mail Mule has the right to, at Mail Mule's sole discretion (i) refuse to verify any emails that, in Mail Mule's opinion, violates any Mail Mule policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason, in Mail Mule's sole discretion. Any account which shows no activity for more than 3 months may be considered inactive. If an account is considered inactive, the account may be deactivated. Data for inactive accounts is usually not deleted but should not be used unless re-scrubbed; any assurances that apply to fresh data cease to apply to inactive accounts.