Anti Spam Policy
Disclaimer: If you do not agree to these policies, do not use this site.
Mail Mule is not for the verification of Opt-out/purchased/rented email addresses nor the email delivery of Unsolicited Bulk Email, or Unsolicited Commercial Email, otherwise known as SPAM and we refer to the definition of SPAM provided by the Spamhaus website: http://www.spamhaus.org/consumer/definition/
All mail that is sent to email IDs validated via Mail Mule must be CAN-SPAM compliant and also CASL compliant. You agree to be aware of and adhere to the policies, laws and requirements of any country to which you send email that you have validated via Mail Mule.
Are you sending SPAM?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to receive mail from you?
- Are you sending to a purchased list of generic addresses?
- Are you using false information in your profile, such as using an incorrect originating address?
- Are you using a domain name that you are not authorised to use?
- Is your subject line misleading or deceptive?
- Does your email not include a working unsubscribe option?
If you answered YES to ANY of these questions it is likely your intention is to spam, and are not entitled to use this service. If you have questions or concerns, please contact our support team before you attempt to verify your email lists.